finished filming today!!

                                                

As usual, my group got going today. My group then realized that we were filming today. I was set to film with my group and we had a lot on our minds. Today's ability for everyone to film was a terrific beginning. With ely and I in the roles, we started filming. then collaborated with Trevor on a few movies. We didn't like the angle of the first photo. We moved on to our next scene after Ayden tried a few different angles but couldn't seem to come up with the right one. The scene with Ayden's mother was filmed by my group. The footage wasn't what we wanted when we watched it again. So, we adjusted the illumination. We enjoyed it more after seeing it again. Just in case we missed the first time, my crew retook the photo. This was a really productive day for my group. I believed that my group and I would not finish it in time. But we were mistaken. My crew made sure we had adequate time by scheduling ahead of time. My team would likely require a further one or two filming days. The day was concluded by editing our first clip. At first, we weren't inclined to. but then keep in mind that it would help us learn because we didn't know how to edit that well. We are eager to edit since we absolutely adore the result.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

title blog

Great day filming!

story board