keep on editing




My last day of group editing was today. Because we had spent the prior day organizing the edits, my group felt confident going into this. Priorities come first. Ely received tasks from my group. She would insert the split screen, my group determined. She would then start the music. Finally, Ely would modify footage in accordance with the music. Trevor would then finish the frozen screen. She didn't have enough time in the last lesson to learn the freeze screen. She therefore acquired it by taking this class. My turn came next. My colleagues and I agreed that I would take care of the final inspection and add finishing touches. While I was helping everyone with their allotted chores, I also offered advice. Then, my crew enlisted other reviewers to go through our work. My group heard several viewpoints. both positive and negative. However, the new version solved a lot of the issues and challenges that we had. Following this, my group learnt a lot. the right and wrong things to do. and to ensure such errors are avoided in the future.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

title blog

Great day filming!

story board