Started editing







So we wrapped up the filming. All that's left to do now is edit. I began by trimming our clips to the appropriate length. I followed the advise of the individual who had a viewpoint. The brightness was corrected. I changed the angles. I had trouble getting the hang of using iMovie at first. I thus explored several editing programs. I ultimately preferred iMovie and decided to stick with my previous choice. I struggled to choose the right music. I also didn't want to use copyright music. I struggled for two hours to come up with some tense background music. My group was watching our clips as I was editing. I was aware that my group wouldn't complete editing today.A ton of editing tutorial videos were viewed by my group. Developing a stronger bond with my group has been my favorite aspect of this endeavor thus far. They are all juniors, although I am a sophomore, so at first I was afraid, but they were extremely polite to me. I'm pleased my group and I grew closer since it made the project go much more easily. By tomorrow, editing should be complete, and the project should be complete. Up till then...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

title blog

Great day filming!

story board