Last weekend was supposed to be our filming weekend. My organization was unable to gather everyone in time. My team had estimated that making our footage would take a few hours. I didn't want to rush it or run the risk of it failing. So my group and I made the decision to put it off till later. Despite this, we still talked about our strategy. I wanted to finish practicing our lines this week and get the timing and props ready. My crew must also make sure that the timing is accurate for our outside scenarios. Both the time and the lighting will be very important. This weekend, my friends and I will be shooting the incidents that occur at my house. My parents provided their OK for us to do that. At Trevor's father's workplace, we might be permitted to film. We don't know how busy Trevor's Dad's workplace will be this weekend, so I'm not sure if we'll film the sections there. We'll be able to stop by Trevor's Dad's workplace and see how busy it...
First title card: (Name of the studio (PRESENTS))- Omare's Studio Second title card: (Name of the production Company)- D.J.A.S Productions Third title card: (actors names)- Darrow N, Jade W, Lily O, Allison N, Peter N Fourth title card: (Film Title)- "Love and War" Fifth title card: (Music by)- https://elements.envato. com/ Sixth title card: (Costume Designer)- Sophia P Seventh title card: (Edited By)- Allison N Eighth title card: ( Producer)- Allison N, Sophia P, Darrow N, Jade W Ninth title card: (Story By)- Allison N, Sophia P, Darrow N, Jade W Tenth title card: (Written By)- Darrow N Directed By ( Directed By)- Sophia P Font: Tone- The fonts we will be choosing between are Courier ( Example) and Georgia ( Example). Contrast: Color- The background will be black and the text will be white to contrast Size- Purpose- The title will be quite larger than the other text's since it's the most important thing. The name of the...
We started filming the second scene over the weekend. It was hard to get my group all together at one time. Many times I had work. Trevor was out of town for a few days. While ely was free. Ayden was with his family. Other times we wanted to film when I had work and I couldn’t. Trevor and ely filmed some the parts without me. Although they didn’t finish all of them they still accomplished a lot. I then brainstormed about how I would accomplish editing the film. My ideas were pretty good in my head. My whole group is going to probably finish filming half of the film by the end of the week. Our goals haven’t always come out how we want them. But that is what makes us a team and closer together. We knew that we weren’t going to accomplish a lot due to spring break. So, we planned ahead. We scheduled out how we could finish before the deadline. This included the editing and maybe some days that we thought we could film but ended up not being able to. We then gathered all of our props...
Comments
Post a Comment